He also added, “Black folks in America are telling one party, ‘We don’t give a damn about you.’ They’re telling the other party ‘You’ve got our vote.’ Therefore, you have labeled yourself ‘disenfranchised’ because one party knows they’ve got you under their thumb. The other party knows they’ll never get you and nobody comes to address your interest.” – Breitbart
I am so very glad this man has a platform to share his wish.
- So very glad he can share his wish that every black person vote republican.
- So very glad he can look at the state of politics and ignore the fact that republicans aren’t acting in favor of anything but the upper echelon of society.
- So very glad that he can ignore voting rights issues where blacks are disproportionately incarcerated, disenfranchised and they tend to vote democrat.
- So very glad he can draw a line back to the republican party of our past, and ignore the policy switch.
- So very glad that we can all look at this fucking stupid opinion.
He should be supporting the position that WE ALL vote in accordance with our political goals and stop trying to play Red v. Blue. The issue with the republican party is that they are eating themselves alive, driving themselves, and by virtue of association everyone else, further and further right. It is difficult, time consuming and, in today’s political environment, very difficult to understand the subtle differences between the Poes we have to choose between at times. It is also very difficult to keep your eyes on Voting as a supreme issue when Black folk still struggle to get anything other than first place in the unemployment statistics competition, dodge around cops bullets when they decide to be upset tomorrow, and even when we get ourselves through those – who really has time or energy to bother with voting?
Politics is not equal, folks. Show me a democrat throwing snowballs and claiming that “climate change” is a term that should be used as sparingly as 50 year old people use the word twerk, and I’ll show you 5 idiots we (royally, because I sure as fuck didn’t vote for them) voted into office.
- There’s a guy up in Idaho that thinks that womens vaginas are their buttholes, his name is Vito Barbieri. Fuck him.
- There is a guy down in Texas that thinks he understands NASA’s spending budget better than NASA, His name is Ted Cruz. Fuck him.
- Senator James Inhofe thinks that because it fucking snowed… global warming is disproven. He sits as the FUCKING CHAIR of the Environment and Public Works Committee
- I have a great Idea, I don’t like that climate change exists, so lets ban the phrase. Yea, that’s actually just happened, in Florida of all god damned places… FUCK.
Think about that last one for a second.
You might have missed it, but Florida has solved climate change. Our state, with 1,300 miles of coastline and a mean elevation of 100 feet, did not, however, limit greenhouse emissions. Instead, the state’s Department of Environmental Protection (DEP), under Republican governor Rick Scott, forbade employees from using terms like “climate change,” “global warming” or “sea-level rise”. They’re all gone now. You’re welcome, by the way. – the guardian
That quote should be reversed. Black folks aren’t telling the Republican Party we don’t give a damn about you. The Republican Party is telling ALL OF US that they don’t give a damn about us. It’s not a black thing, its not necessarily, although – believe me I am easy to sway, a racial thing. These folks have deep pockets, stuffed with greenbacks, and many of them are not too well educated – as we have just demonstrated – so they tend to be pretty easily swayed to believe some very stupid shit.
Fuck Stephen A. Smith, and fuck all republicans for allowing their party to become such a quagmire of disgusting and socially inept toads.