I have been told that poetry and writing is a window into a person’s soul. In order to open up one of these conduits into my very own soul I am going to start posting my writings herein. I plan to keep this thing flowing with poetry that I have written over the years. Many of you may remember my previous site being a repository for my poetry and writings, which was one of the more asked about features of my old site that has been missing from Gneu.org.
I hope you appreciate my writing.
Comment as necessary.
- Do we have the freedom of speech?
- Revision to the pledge, and why?
- Trust and Academic Process
- In the Eyes of Children
- The Ethics of the Highest Bidder
- Developing User Systems
- Chronicles of Swallowbush
- Chronicles of Atheist Nation
- White Commencement Story – Take 1
- White Commencement Story – Take 2
- White Women In Private Spaces
- I really can…
- Haiku’s For you
- Distance Between Us
- My World (adaptation)
- Awake and dreaming…
- Forever I am cursed
- I don’t want you to be the girl who got away
- It would be easier to hate you.
- John read it and thinks It’s good
- Something to think about
- The Hug
- The Rain
- What the hell should I do?
- Whats the worst that could happen?